About the blogger. Wynne wrote the book, Outdoor Site and Facility Management: Tools for Creating Memorable Places, and brings 25 years of broad experience in the camping and conference center industry. She teaches camp and conference center workshops throughout the country on facilities, board governance, leadership, volunteers, etc. She actively volunteers in her community and holds two master’s degrees.
Your suggestions are welcome! Suggestions might include a topic, a best practice, a way to make work easier, a question for others, a challenge, a resource to recommend to others, a photo of a renovated facility or natural area restoration to share with others, etc.
Contact information: info (at) callippe (dot) com
About the Blog
- All types of outdoor organizations can benefit from the blog: camps, retreat centers, conference centers, outdoor education centers, dude ranches, etc.
- A variety of staff and volunteers will find it useful: rangers, directors, managers, executives, board members, owners, etc.
- This blog covers both the facilities AND the site (land, nature resources, etc.). In the blog, the combination of site and facilities may be referred to as ‘property.’
- From time to time, postings will include information about Lodgepole® Property System and the book Outdoor Site and Facility Management: Tools for Creating Memorable Places.
Policies, Disclosures, and Disclaimer
- Copyrights. You are welcome to use the information with your outdoor facility when referencing this blog source. You cannot use the information for commercial purposes. Also please respect any copyrights of any materials contained in or referenced.
- Jobs. The job listed are not screened nor verified. Callippe Solutions assumes no responsibility for the content of any job listing nor any website included.
- A blog is always in transition. The information and links published today might not be valid or accurate in three seconds or three years.
- The content of the blog is the opinion of the blogger, not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The positive intent of this blog is to provide a collection of ideas, experiences, perspectives, and resources to aid in the management of outdoor properties.
- All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. While every caution has been taken to provide you with accurate information, this blog is not a peer-reviewed journal nor the product of gatekeeping and editing. It is not designed to be translated. Please use your discretion and confer with necessary experts before making any decisions based on the information in this blog. The author or the company will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss, injury, inconvenience or damage because of or while making use of information in this blog.
- Old posts may be revised with or without explicit statement.
- This is a moderated blog. Comments are welcome and may be posted after review. The author and company are not responsible, nor will be held liable, for anything writers say in the blog comments or the laws they break in the US or other countries through their comments’ content, implication, or intent.
- Please notify us with any information you believe is in error or infringes on someone.